website componentswebsite is suitable for their business model. In this article, Sapo.vn will explain to you more clearly what the concept of a website is, the classification of websites and the components of a website, and find out in the article below.
- What is a website?
Many people wonder what a website is, what is a website? In fact, a website is a collection of web pages including text, images, videos, etc. located in a main domain or subdomain. The website is stored on a server, users can access the website via the internet.
To make it easier to understand, you can think of a website as a store or representative office of a company on the internet. Customers will find the website through the provided address (domain name). On the website, customers can access each smaller page (website) to track all the basic information of the business, the products and services the business is providing and can even make transactions. Translate right here.
- Components of the website
To be able to put a website into full operation, the website requires a combination of many components together. There are 4 main components: Domain, hosting, source code and finally website content, details about these 4 components are as follows:
- Domain (domain name): The address that visitors use to find the business website on the internet. If a website wants to operate, it must have a domain.
- Hosting: This is where all website data is stored including information, emails, data… Without hosting the website will not be able to appear on the internet and will not be accessible to users.
- Source code: Is a collection of many different command lines that help create tasks that users can perform right on the website.
- Website content: All information and data about the products and services your company provides can be presented in text, images, videos… to introduce to visitors.
In addition to these 4 main components, we can also mention a number of other components such as: Bandwidth, website management, interface, sidebar, banner,… Most of these things you will know during the process. Website design and website operations.